A new version of appletrailerfs has been released. appletrailerfs brings you the Apple movie trailers into your filesystem and to your Western Digital TV HD.
Version 0.2.0 contains some new features and bug fixes, namely.
- support for all JSON streams from Apple Trailers
- more trailers
- better sorted, e.g. by last update and genres
- added movie posters to file system
- fixed issue on WDTV when media database is disabled
- option to redirect log output to log file
- integrated WDTV scripts into build process
- generated source code documentation
Most noticeable will be the new folder structure and the movie thumbnails. The new folder structure allows you to browse the trailers by updates, i.e. the newest trailer is shown first, or to browse the movie trailers by genre or just view movies were HD trailers are available. With the new movie poster support for each movie a thumbnail of the movie poster is shown in the movie’s directory. See the screenshots at the end of the post to get an impression of the new features.
The WDTV application image is available at http://sourceforge.net/project/platformdownload.php?group_id=259619&sel_platform=15736.
All project files can be downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=259619.